This recipe will tell you that how to make Banana Wrap Pearl in your kitchen. Recipe given by : bakeryclasses.in. Here we go,
Ingredients Banana Wrap Pearl:
- Pearl 1 pack, soak in water until fluffy, drained
- Coconut is 1 / 2 grain, shredded lengthwise
- Banana king 2 pieces, cut 4 pieces cut into 2 cm
- 75 grams sugar
- Salt to taste
- Banana leaves to taste
How to make Banana Wrap Pearl:
- Mix the pearls, granulated sugar and salt.
- Stir with wooden spoon until blended.
- Take a banana leaf to taste, place 1 tablespoon of dough on the leaves.
- Put the bananas in the middle, cover again with pearls,
- Wrap form tum, by a stick pin.
- Heat a steamer pot, steam the dough until cooked 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Thanks for Reading